Co-Parenting – Find a Sperm Donor or CoParent in the UK Forum Sperm donor UK Looking for a sperm donor NW England, AI only

• Looking for a sperm donor NW England, AI only

Posted by LeanneM on 6 March 2024 at 08:29

Hi, I’m a single 37 year old woman from North West England looking for a sperm donor for AI only. Please get in touch if you could help me start a family ๐Ÿ™‚

LeanneM replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 57 Members · 202 Replies
  • 202 Replies
  • babylove

7 June 2009 at 14:05

Hi

I would love to be a donor on a minimal contact after birth arrangement.
    My profile here is ‘babylove’ and can be contacted anytime.
    No financial contribution is ask for. I fyou are searching for a healthy
    and agile donor don’t hesitate to get in contact…take care

• ___deleted-user

28 June 2009 at 19:25

Hi.

Very interested. White gay male, Irish, professional. My partner is black and this sounds ideal. How much input are you looking? obviously something we could discuss.

• ___deleted-user

1 July 2009 at 15:19

I am a white male that could help you i am in Durban south Africa ๐Ÿ˜€

• ___deleted-user

12 July 2009 at 13:06
    quote blublu:

I am 40 years old. love children that i cannot envisage life without one. I have had all the necessary fertility and std test which are ok and on paper. My partner is a white male but is infertile. Would prefer a white male to coparent with.
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi would love to help you out live in the uk and I am white.

• ___deleted-user

12 July 2009 at 13:12
    quote montana:

Hi,

I am a 34, single woman, who is looking for a sperm donor in the UK. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, and don’t see myself in a relationship any time soon, or in the future. I would love to give my 3 yr old daughter a sibling, something which I never had.

I’m happy for any prospective donor to have minimal contact if they wish or none at all.

Can you please help?

Hi
    I would love to help you out,and more than happy to have either minimal or no contact up to you,you can contact me on justforyou anytime, take care and good luck.

• ___deleted-user

12 July 2009 at 17:37

Hi

If you would prefer no contact I might well be able to help although looking for a full contact role i could help you if you so wish.

• ___deleted-user

16 July 2009 at 15:15

hi would love to help u to have achild but would u concider looks as part of dorna because i would love to father child with woman and b part of live in future because i dont want child b with name on is birth paper any i no james bond but i no lover and i dont want to just want do the right thing

• ___deleted-user

21 July 2009 at 09:51

hey i am 18 feilxstowe i want to have a baby but i am not with any one its hard cause i misscarried 2 years ago and i just got over it so i want a baby soon as contact me ๐Ÿ˜€ female

• ___deleted-user

12 August 2009 at 12:26

Hiya,

Have a look at my profile and let me know if I can help.

jayc1

• ___deleted-user

9 September 2009 at 11:28

Hi im a 27 year old woman who is looking for a sperm donar in the uk, i am really desperate for child of my own but not yet found the right man. I am very keen on the natural way of making a baby, but i guess there are not many man who would do it naturally with me. If i found a sperm donar he could either be part of the child life or not it would be up to him, but the child would live with me. I would be an exellent mother to all my children, there is nothing i would’nt do for them.

• ___deleted-user

17 September 2009 at 21:24

Hi
    I would love to help you out,and more than happy to have either minimal or no contact up to you,you can contact me on justforyou anytime, take care and good luck.Justforyou

quote butterfly82:

Hi im a 27 year old woman who is looking for a sperm donar in the uk, i am really desperate for child of my own but not yet found the right man. I am very keen on the natural way of making a baby, but i guess there are not many man who would do it naturally with me. If i found a sperm donar he could either be part of the child life or not it would be up to him, but the child would live with me. I would be an exellent mother to all my children, there is nothing i would’nt do for them.
  • ___deleted-user

29 November 2009 at 00:41

Hi I am a sperm donor based in Oxford.
    I donated to Oxford Fertility Unit at the John Radcliffe Hospital for 6 months producing 200 straws for assisted conception.
    I then went on to donate sperm privately and have helped 3 couples conceive. They got pregnant after 1,2,6 months respectively.
    I had a GUM clinic examination and was STD tested on the 9th October 2009.
    I am willing to travel to donate.
    I wish to remain totally anonymous as a sperm donor, and do not wish to have any contact with the child.
    I am 32 years old; single, English, professional, graduate, 5 feet 10″ tall, brown hair, blue grey eyes.

Thank you,
    John.

• ___deleted-user

18 April 2010 at 19:19

hi i am 35 male willing to donate to the right people
    i am looking for little contact with the child ie pictures emails…and maybe occasionaly see the child and maybe if we can help you …you might be able to help us……my wife has fertility problems…. lost one at 5 weeks and also tried ivf to no avail……she has a son who is 21 which i have brought up since he was 7….please contact me if you are interested
    we are in the devon area

• ___deleted-user

19 April 2010 at 19:00

I am ideally looking for someone with no active roll, but how could I help you?? xxx

• ___deleted-user

3 May 2010 at 13:26

Hello there,
    I’m in the Glasgow area. Seen your posting, would be happy to help you out if your still looking. would really need to know your circumstance as I’m looking to just donate and wouldn’t want to be involved as I’m already a Father.
    Get in touch if you are still interested and we can have a chat about things.
    Euan

• ___deleted-user

21 August 2010 at 22:32

Hi Tanya!

Im in the same boat as you! I live in Somerset and there doesnt seem to be many donors down this way! good luck in your search!!!

• ___deleted-user

23 August 2010 at 19:42

yea its difficult isnt it, good luck in ur search hunxx

• Raj

14 September 2010 at 08:49

Hope you are doing well; Iโ€šร„รด am looking to donate. 42 years old wanting to have a children with or without contact. if you are interested please feel free to contact me and i would be happy to provide further info about me.

• Richard4

5 November 2010 at 23:48

Im in the west country if you still looking. Not looking for contact or input just looking to help with NI. 3 healthy beutiful children both sexes.

• ___deleted-user

10 November 2010 at 13:11

Hello, i am in the West Midlands. Look at my profile, if your interested then feel free to send me a message.

• ___deleted-user

11 November 2010 at 00:45

Hi,

I’m not sure if either of you are still looking, but depending on distance I maybe able help. Either AI or NI.

Tom x

• ___deleted-user

11 November 2010 at 00:55

Hi Claire,

Are you still looking, I live south of the midlands but we could maybe meet for the donation. Please reply or message if your interested.

Tom

• ___deleted-user

15 November 2010 at 23:18

Hiya both im looking for a AI doner message me if you would like to help and we could talk more… Many thanks

• ___deleted-user

17 November 2010 at 15:17

๐Ÿ˜€ Love to help

• ___deleted-user

24 November 2010 at 09:45

Hi Claire.

Im Michael, I live not far from you, near Shrewsbury, take a look at my profile and if you think i can help then get in touch.
    x

• ___deleted-user

24 November 2010 at 16:40

donor located north Shropshire ( near Shrewsbury) get back to me if you want to know more. x

• ___deleted-user

5 March 2011 at 12:17

Hi Anne,

Im available to donate quality sperm to quality parents.

Please contact me if you are interested

regards

JasonJames

• ___deleted-user

28 October 2011 at 12:33

yes I would be very interested =)

• ___deleted-user

9 March 2012 at 14:49

whwre abouts are you in south, would you consider ni and able to travel?

• ___deleted-user

7 May 2012 at 15:03

Hi

I’ve previously donated twice successfully, I’m a professional 41 year old male, no health probles at all, non smoker, don’t drink alcobol, am based just over the Border in the south of Scotland.

Let me know if you want to discuss further.

• ___deleted-user

17 May 2012 at 19:45

Hi ya,

I’m originally from northern Ireland but now live in Scotland currently I dare say I’ll be back several times over the next several months visiting friends/relatives.

I was wondering what exactly you would like from myself. This would be the first time donating, and was wanting to know a little bit more about yourselves, and how you plan to conduct the conception to happen.

Many thanks

Richard

• ___deleted-user

21 July 2012 at 15:24

I would love to help!
    Chris

• ___deleted-user

6 September 2012 at 21:20

have you seen my profile yet ?
    james

• ___deleted-user

18 October 2012 at 11:15

Not sure about cultured, but I’m well-educated and in full working order ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know if you’re interested.
    Martin

• ___deleted-user

19 October 2012 at 23:47

Hi

I’m interested. Check out my profile and let me know if I fit the bill.

Martin

• ___deleted-user

28 October 2012 at 20:48

I think I may fit the profile, view my profile just to be sure.

• ___deleted-user

20 January 2013 at 15:37

check my profile and contact me. i would love to gift a life.
    Thank you

• ___deleted-user

23 January 2013 at 03:54

Hi
    I was wondering if I could help you, I live in London but do drive and am willing to travel the distance to make a difference! Only wanting to be sperm donor with no contact after.
    Have a look at my profile and get in contact if I can help, if not good luck any way.

Thank you x

• ___deleted-user

13 March 2013 at 18:11

Hi,
    I am a white male in my mid 20s.
    I have brown hair and blue eyes.
    I’m 6ft2 athletic, university educated (BSc Hons), and lead an active lifestyle.
    I am fit, healthy and STI free.
    I have always thought that having kids is important and would like to help out those who need it.
    I look forward to hearing from people wanting to start or expand a family.

• ___deleted-user

13 July 2013 at 15:27

Are you still looking?

• mark2006

28 October 2013 at 15:37

Hi There

Happy to help you out if i can.

Where in scotland are you?

I am central scotland, near Stirling, and would be willing to travel.

Drop me a personal message if you are interested in taking things further.

Mark

• ___deleted-user

19 November 2013 at 23:18

hi jenny am a ni donor

• ___deleted-user

19 November 2013 at 23:19

hi jenny am a ni donor

• ___deleted-user

21 November 2013 at 23:09

hi jenny iam a n i donor if you like to chat

• ___deleted-user

15 December 2013 at 17:38

I can help.

• Davidg

23 December 2013 at 17:47

Hi.

I may be in a position to help you. Im also not that far away from you, near Wigan. You’re nr Preston, right?

Drop me a line if you are interested.

• ___deleted-user

3 April 2014 at 01:14

I could help with your dream. AI only but would help as much as needed.

• ___deleted-user

2 May 2015 at 07:39

hi,i am a nice,caring,42,Man,clean & i have good healthy sperm,i am looking to give it to a Lady in the natural way,i drive,so i can come & see you if you wish? please let me know what you think,thank you,Julian.

• ___deleted-user

22 September 2015 at 14:53

Hi I’d be happy to help and meet up to chat about options, so you know I’m single and 52 which may be off putting I know! But single and have never had children, I’d love to know that I had a child in the world and even better if I had some way to follow his/her progress but that’s up to you. Anyway get back on here if interested ps brown hair green eyes.