wanting a donor to give our little boy a brother or sister

by pleasehelp      .      21 Jun 2016

We are a lesbian couple and have been together 7 years we already have one little boy aged 3 of whom was conceived through donation and artificial insemination , we are now looking for another donor to make our dreams cone true of giving him a brother or sister, he loves playing with other children and we know he will make a fab big brother! ... Looking for a donor in the west midlands, Caucasian with no health issues , preferably dark hair please thank you in advance

3 Replies

We are a lesbian couple and have been together 7 years we already have one little boy aged 3 of whom was conceived through donation and artificial insemination , we are now looking for another donor to make our dreams cone true of giving him a brother or sister, he loves playing with other children and we know he will make a fab big brother! ... Looking for a donor in the west midlands, Caucasian with no health issues , preferably dark hair please thank you in advance

Hi fancy talking x

Hello!!

I am 27 years. I am a lawyer and I am gay. I could help if you want.

Best,

Andres

Afternoon

I am local to you in the West Midlands, I have an exceptionally high sperm count and have the test results to show I am very fertile.

Please PM me for more information and details

Best Regards

Jay

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW