Professional white male offering natural insemination

by swoods92      .      29 Sep 2020

Hello,

I'm a white, 6 foot tall male with an average body, I work out frequently and I'm well educated, I work in professional services and was born in the south of England, around London/Kent.

I'm clean and regularly tested, I do not do drugs and I rarely drink, I'm 30 years old, I'm providing natural insemination only, and I do not wish to co-parent.

I can travel anywhere in the UK with reasonable notice.

Please let me know if I can help you, and we can arrange something in the near future.

2 Replies

Hello,

I'm a white, 6 foot tall male with an average body, I work out frequently and I'm well educated, I work in professional services and was born in the south of England, around London/Kent.

I'm clean and regularly tested, I do not do drugs and I rarely drink, I'm 30 years old, I'm providing natural insemination only, and I do not wish to co-parent.

I can travel anywhere in the UK with reasonable notice.

Please let me know if I can help you, and we can arrange something in the near future.

Hello, I am a young lady of 26 years of age just looking for a sperm donor as my ex has abandoned my daughter. I’d like to meet you if your interested?

Hi,

You are the first gentleman I have messaged so I am a 45 year old single lady looking for a sperm donor only. Would me being older be an issue for you to meet?

Lesley-Anne

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW