young woman who would like to start a family

by SammieS      .      10 Jan 2014

Hello, I am a young woman who would like to start a family with my girlfriend. We both love kids and think we are ready to bring our own baby into the world. We'd prefer if the father wasn't involved but be more than welcome to send photos and letters so you could see how well the child is doing. If you think you could help us, get in touch or email us ***@hotmail. co. uk
    thank you

1 post Replies

Hello, I am a young woman who would like to start a family with my girlfriend. We both love kids and think we are ready to bring our own baby into the world. We'd prefer if the father wasn't involved but be more than welcome to send photos and letters so you could see how well the child is doing. If you think you could help us, get in touch or email us ***@hotmail. co. uk
    thank you

Here to help if interested

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW