Young woman looking to co parent asap!

by beccafrx      .      31 Jan 2017

Hello I am a young healthy nearly 19 year old. I know this is considered quite young but there is really nothing more that I want to be than a mother!
    I am from north west England looking for a man (worldwide, i would relocate or whatever suits) to get me pregnant (Preferably no older than 40). I would consider helping gay couples or couples that can't concieve if the arrangements suited. Please comment or message me to discuss!!

7 Replies

beccafrx on 31 Jan 2017

Hello I am a young healthy nearly 19 year old. I know this is considered quite young but there is really nothing more that I want to be than a mother!
    I am from north west England looking for a man (worldwide, i would relocate or whatever suits) to get me pregnant (Preferably no older than 40). I would consider helping gay couples or couples that can't concieve if the arrangements suited. Please comment or message me to discuss!!

where north west becca?

Hi Becca,
    Please do get in touch with me if you are still looking.

Thanks.

please contact dave looking also a.s.a.p.

Hi are u still looking?? Am in Manchester but willing to travel

Hi, are you still looking for a co-parent?

Chris2015c on 13 Apr 2017

Hello please contact me to discuss. Very interested to help.
    I also know someone that could use your help as you are suggesting is possible.

Im near carlisle if you are still looking for help

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW