Young male sperm Donor

by dougan96      .      27 Feb 2020

-Male looking to Donate
    -5ft 11inches
    -Olive Skin
    -Dark features (dark Brown hair, Green eyes, dark facial hair)
    -Athletically built
    -Very good health and lifestyle
    -No known conditions in the family
    -Bubbly personality, very social , good temperament and Active
    -Currently studying towards my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering also in a successful occupation related to my studies
    -Majority of males in my family are Mechanical Engineers or have an engineering back round .

I have tried to give a rough overview of myself but feel free to message me on my username regarding anything you want to know also regarding contact level , AI , NI etc

0 Replies

dougan96 on 27 Feb 2020

-Male looking to Donate
    -5ft 11inches
    -Olive Skin
    -Dark features (dark Brown hair, Green eyes, dark facial hair)
    -Athletically built
    -Very good health and lifestyle
    -No known conditions in the family
    -Bubbly personality, very social , good temperament and Active
    -Currently studying towards my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering also in a successful occupation related to my studies
    -Majority of males in my family are Mechanical Engineers or have an engineering back round .

I have tried to give a rough overview of myself but feel free to message me on my username regarding anything you want to know also regarding contact level , AI , NI etc

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW