Young healty North-West donor

by DonerDan      .      23 Jul 2019

Young healthy North-West based donor looking to donate sperm (no co-parenting). Gay/lesbian, single mothers and infertile couples all welcomed. No history of family illnesses, and have not smoked with very little drink.
    Brown hair, Brown eyes, over 6ft, average build.
    If you are interested or have anything to ask feel free to leave a reply or send me an e-mail

Many Thanks, Dan

2 Replies

DonerDan on 23 Jul 2019

Young healthy North-West based donor looking to donate sperm (no co-parenting). Gay/lesbian, single mothers and infertile couples all welcomed. No history of family illnesses, and have not smoked with very little drink.
    Brown hair, Brown eyes, over 6ft, average build.
    If you are interested or have anything to ask feel free to leave a reply or send me an e-mail

Many Thanks, Dan

Hayley44 on 26 Jul 2019

Hi i am hayley and would really like to chat to you.
    Myself and husband cant have anymore children together but after long long chats we feel we are now ready for our final child to add to our wounderful family. We both work really hard and would like it if you would help

Frankieg on 06 Nov 2019

Hi DonorDan would like to chat with you about a donation

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW