Young British white man available

by buckoro      .      06 Aug 2020

Hello all,

I am new to this. I am happy to either co-parent or give my sperm freely to those who wish to have a baby. I work in London, but also have a home in Yorkshire where I often visits when not at work. I am gay and single, but would love to help people out and hopefully co-parent with someone. I drive and happy to travel to you.

Thanks,
    John

3 Replies

buckoro on 06 Aug 2020

Hello all,

I am new to this. I am happy to either co-parent or give my sperm freely to those who wish to have a baby. I work in London, but also have a home in Yorkshire where I often visits when not at work. I am gay and single, but would love to help people out and hopefully co-parent with someone. I drive and happy to travel to you.

Thanks,
    John

Hi
    I live in yorkshire and I am looking for a donor if you would be interested in helping

TGoode02 on 20 Aug 2020

Hi,
    I am a transgender male and live in Birmingham. I am 19 and me and my partner wish to have a baby in the future. We are looking for a donor that has similar interests as me and has similar looks. We wish for our donor to not have any diseases or illnesses within their family. I would be very thankful if you could be of help.

Thank you!
    Tyler

Jemma87 on 10 Nov 2020

Hi, I’m a married lesbian woman, looking for a donor, I’m in Scotland. Would love to talk some more

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW