Would love to gift a cute baby!

by Harry418      .      27 Dec 2017

Hi am Jack/Harry a marries - male from London - Harrow .

I am 29 well educated with two master degrees and a bachelor degree from top universities.

I am ready to conceived via AI+PI and via NI too if that can change your life.

I am 6ft tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes and a medium build. I have a very easy going personality and a good sense of humour. I am genuine reliable discreet honest and non pushy.

My hobbies and sport - Football, Chess, Photography, Reading, Cricket, Squash.

I am happy to help out to gift a life. Please be advised I am not looking to co-parent. Once you successfully conceive I would prefer not to be in contact with mother and the new comer.

Happy to discuss your requirements, be honest with me and you will receive honesty in return.

Thank you
    Jack/Harry
    healthy sperm donor via AI - PI - NI
    Hope you get your wish

2 Replies

Harry418 on 27 Dec 2017

Hi am Jack/Harry a marries - male from London - Harrow .

I am 29 well educated with two master degrees and a bachelor degree from top universities.

I am ready to conceived via AI+PI and via NI too if that can change your life.

I am 6ft tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes and a medium build. I have a very easy going personality and a good sense of humour. I am genuine reliable discreet honest and non pushy.

My hobbies and sport - Football, Chess, Photography, Reading, Cricket, Squash.

I am happy to help out to gift a life. Please be advised I am not looking to co-parent. Once you successfully conceive I would prefer not to be in contact with mother and the new comer.

Happy to discuss your requirements, be honest with me and you will receive honesty in return.

Thank you
    Jack/Harry
    healthy sperm donor via AI - PI - NI
    Hope you get your wish

Hi could you email me ***@hotmail.com
    Thankyou

tanya11 on 29 Dec 2017

Hi jack please could you email me at ***@live.co.uk . Look forward to speaking with you soon

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW