Would love to become a father

by robjwll      .      31 Jan 2017

Hello everyone. I am 43 yrs old. Married with my lovely hubby and I am looking now to fulfill my life. I would love to have a child. I am a normal person who has worked hard in his life, completely settled and holding a hons degree with a stable job. Also for my partner too.
    I would love to have a baby for ourselves but we can still be able to coparenting as well.
    Anyone out there? we are based in West Midlands.
    Thank you to you all.

2 Replies

robjwll on 31 Jan 2017

Hello everyone. I am 43 yrs old. Married with my lovely hubby and I am looking now to fulfill my life. I would love to have a child. I am a normal person who has worked hard in his life, completely settled and holding a hons degree with a stable job. Also for my partner too.
    I would love to have a baby for ourselves but we can still be able to coparenting as well.
    Anyone out there? we are based in West Midlands.
    Thank you to you all.

robjwll on 03 Feb 2017

Is it anyone out there able to help us to have a child? A lovely person who would love to be a mother. Thank you.

JWB1989 on 03 Jul 2017

Hi Rob,

How are you? Would like to have to have a chat regarding.

Jo :)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW