would love to be a co-parent

by rob79      .      08 Sep 2013

Hiya,for quite some time now i have wanted to be a Father,would love to find someone and be a co-parent,im very loving,caring and above all would give everything into being a loving and caring parent,would love to hear from anyone who wwould be intrested,thanks for looking,Rob x

2 Replies

rob79 on 08 Sep 2013

Hiya,for quite some time now i have wanted to be a Father,would love to find someone and be a co-parent,im very loving,caring and above all would give everything into being a loving and caring parent,would love to hear from anyone who wwould be intrested,thanks for looking,Rob x

robyn30 on 19 Jan 2014

Are you still looking? I would be interested.

bri1980 on 20 Jan 2014

Hi robyn you messaged me i am from central scotland , and would be interested in a chat

my email is ***@yahoo.co.uk

feel free to email me anytime thanks

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW