Would love a baby

by Yellowta      .      04 Sep 2017

I'm 41 and have a daughter but would love another one before it's to late for me
    Cardiff wales

3 Replies

Yellowta on 04 Sep 2017

I'm 41 and have a daughter but would love another one before it's to late for me
    Cardiff wales

ndenny on 05 Sep 2017

Hello Yellowta, i read your ad and would be interested in helping you.
    I am Neil, I live in Scotland and I am 6'4 with brown hair and green eyes.
    I have 3 healthy children, never use drugs and am completely disease free.
    If you are interested please get in touch and can discuss further.

Thanks

Shunty on 06 Sep 2017

Hi,come say hi,how are you

Meganw15 on 20 Nov 2018

Hi . My name is Megan Watson.. I’m almost 21. I lost my first born daughter due too SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome ) I I had a baby with my friend because I didn’t want a boyfriend I just wanted to be a mother. She was almost 7 months old I just love the bought of sperm donation it’s an amazing thing men do. I need to be a mother again it will be the only thing that will bring me happiness.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW