Would like to hear from someone co-parenting

by Nomio      .      07 Sep 2014

Hi

I'd love to connect with people who are already co-parenting and hear your experiences.

I'm currently at that crossroads of deciding which way to travel: sperm donor or co-parenting. To help me think about all the options and considerations I would really appreciate being able to talk with and learn from those that have been through this already.

Please do get in touch if you would be happy to talk to me to help me make this life-changing decision.

Thank you

0 Replies

Hi

I'd love to connect with people who are already co-parenting and hear your experiences.

I'm currently at that crossroads of deciding which way to travel: sperm donor or co-parenting. To help me think about all the options and considerations I would really appreciate being able to talk with and learn from those that have been through this already.

Please do get in touch if you would be happy to talk to me to help me make this life-changing decision.

Thank you

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW