Wonderful man, beautiful father

by BebeLdn      .      05 May 2018

Looking for a wonderful man who wants to be a beautiful father.
    A co-parent who wants to share all the milestones and some of the dirty nappy work too. It's not too late to become a parent..

I am a North London born woman of black African origin (well, with Harry making it official this month, our kid would be pretty fashionable about now, lol). But seriously, your ethnic background/nationality does not matter, so long as you are a good and kind person who really wants to make this dream come true.

Let's chat?

B:-)

1 post Replies

BebeLdn on 05 May 2018

Looking for a wonderful man who wants to be a beautiful father.
    A co-parent who wants to share all the milestones and some of the dirty nappy work too. It's not too late to become a parent..

I am a North London born woman of black African origin (well, with Harry making it official this month, our kid would be pretty fashionable about now, lol). But seriously, your ethnic background/nationality does not matter, so long as you are a good and kind person who really wants to make this dream come true.

Let's chat?

B:-)

SDonor9 on 08 May 2018

Hi, I'd like to help if you're still looking for a donor. Message me back please.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW