Willing to donate

by mike72      .      31 Mar 2017

Currently have one daughter amazing blonde hair brown eyes gorgeous little thing im single and willing to help the right people.

7 Replies

mike72 on 31 Mar 2017

Currently have one daughter amazing blonde hair brown eyes gorgeous little thing im single and willing to help the right people.

NatNu94 on 02 Apr 2017

Where are you located please

Rachb020 on 11 Apr 2017

Hi, please can you get in touch. Thanks

Carlabar on 28 Jun 2017

Hiya,
    We have seen your add willing to donate and wondered if you could contact us to discuss what it is your offering and in what way.
    Thanks in advance

Maryann on 17 Jul 2017

Hi just saw your add would love you to donate for us pls message if you are thanks x

Hannah81 on 29 Aug 2017

Hello Mike,

We have read your advert and hoped you would be interesting in chatting to us about having you help us start a family, please message me if you are interested in chatting to us.

Many thanks
    Hannah and Melissa xx

Phylis14 on 13 Nov 2017

Hi seen your add. Would you be willing to help me and my wife if so please message me. Hope to hear from you soon

Manesh75 on 13 Nov 2017

Hi, 40 male wanting children.Looking for co parenting or surrogate mother who bate a child. can opt to co-parent or not be involved. Ideally wanting to be a fulltime parent and child to leave with its farther.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW