White sperm donor only please

by hapfam38      .      01 Jun 2020

Hello all,

My name is Katy and I'm a 38 year old, black professional and mum to one who identifies as a lesbian.
    I am looking to complete my family by having one more child so I need the help of a donor in order to make this happen.

I am looking for a White Donor only (personal preference) between the ages of 33 and 39. I would be the Main caregiver with No parental involvement from the donor but I am happy to send pictures and keep you updated. I would also prefer that only my name be on the birth certificate so we both know where we stand.

Something to note is that I use crutches occasionally due to some muscle weakness in my knees but you should also know that Nothing holds me back from achieving anything and I already have one child who wants for nothing so please don't be put off from wanting to help me... Honesty in this case is always the best policy.

I hope to hear from Genuine donors only.

Katy.

6 Replies

hapfam38 on 01 Jun 2020

Hello all,

My name is Katy and I'm a 38 year old, black professional and mum to one who identifies as a lesbian.
    I am looking to complete my family by having one more child so I need the help of a donor in order to make this happen.

I am looking for a White Donor only (personal preference) between the ages of 33 and 39. I would be the Main caregiver with No parental involvement from the donor but I am happy to send pictures and keep you updated. I would also prefer that only my name be on the birth certificate so we both know where we stand.

Something to note is that I use crutches occasionally due to some muscle weakness in my knees but you should also know that Nothing holds me back from achieving anything and I already have one child who wants for nothing so please don't be put off from wanting to help me... Honesty in this case is always the best policy.

I hope to hear from Genuine donors only.

Katy.

aldo78 on 06 Jun 2020

im 42 years old man..white feom belgium living in london...if interested let me know

Plym35 on 08 Jun 2020

Where are you located?

hapfam38 on 08 Jun 2020

Hello Aldo.

I sent you a message on the main site but I didn't get a response...

hapfam38 on 09 Jun 2020

Plym35,

I'm in North London. How about you?

Lkane76 on 12 Jun 2020

Hi 40yo from birmingham I would be interested in helping you out, were are you located?

hapfam38 on 16 Jun 2020

I'm based in North London so probably a little too far away...

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW