White sperm donor available natural insemination only

by JPC88      .      08 Jul 2021

Hi I am a white sperm donor looking to help single women and couples to get pregnant through natural insemination only.I’m local to Hertfordshire, London and Essex but willing to travel longer distances.

4 Replies

Hi I am a white sperm donor looking to help single women and couples to get pregnant through natural insemination only.I’m local to Hertfordshire, London and Essex but willing to travel longer distances.

Hiya, I’m interested

Hi Mrh412 I have sent you a direct message can you see it ?

hi im interested!

Hi missmkxo

I’ve sent you a direct message not sure if you can see it I think you might have to subscribe first. When you subscribe next month please give me a message back so we can discuss further.

Thanks
    James

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW