White donor west Midlands / Worcestershire

by Michael29 » 13 Jan 2011

Healthy male looking to help singles / couples and same sex couples become parents, divorced but proud father of 4 girls (2 are twins) I’m about 5ft11, 12st with brown hair and blue eyes. Good family history with no health or mental health issues, educated at Cambridge University and with an excellent career.

I donate on an AI only basis, but may consider donation the natural way if this is what you prefer but this will need to be discussed by all involved and can provide up to date recent STD and full fertility certificates. I’ve notice quite a lot of profiles stating “donation by NI only” yeh we know why don’t we!! To me this is NOT a sex site and shouldn’t be treated like one!

If you think I may be able to help or would just like a chat or even ask me a few questions then please do feel free to get in touch.

Michael

by lara84 » 18 Jan 2011

Hello Michael!
I am very interested in you and your profile!
I know this is not the proper place to mention this but, I received your message but I can not read it because I am standard member, now I am under the process upgrading and it will take a day or two more due to paypal verify.
When I get upgraded to be able to reply, I will do so!

from lara84

by Michael29 » 19 Jan 2011

lara84 wrote:Hello Michael!
I am very interested in you and your profile!
I know this is not the proper place to mention this but, I received your message but I can not read it because I am standard member, now I am under the process upgrading and it will take a day or two more due to paypal verify.
When I get upgraded to be able to reply, I will do so!

from lara84

Not a problem I will wait for you to get back to me!

by lara84 » 20 Jan 2011

Hello Michael, I have been waiting paypal code till Monday, but it still has not come:(
Please wait a bit longer;(

by Rush » 24 Jan 2011

Hi,

we are just waiting now on our payment being accepted, and then we can message you. :)

by lianneandlaura » 10 Feb 2011

Hi Michael,

We really like the sound of your profile and was hoping you would be able to help us. We are looking for AI and would be willing to travel to you. Would you be able to help ?

Many Thanks Lianne and Laura x

by Michael29 » 11 Feb 2011

Hi Lianne and Laura!

Drop me a message and we can go from there.

Michael

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW