White British Yorkshire Male Donor available

by Tyke      .      22 Aug 2020

Hi, I live in West Yorkshire and have some time off. I have recently had a STD test and was clear. Am willing to travel but currently reliant on public transport (buying car in October). I could possibly have a short "staycation" and arrange a donation.

I haven't donated before and still might have children of my own.

Tyke

4 Replies

Hi, I live in West Yorkshire and have some time off. I have recently had a STD test and was clear. Am willing to travel but currently reliant on public transport (buying car in October). I could possibly have a short "staycation" and arrange a donation.

I haven't donated before and still might have children of my own.

Tyke

I’m interested . Is there any other way of contacting u to chat

Hi
    I live in Scotland. Would you be willing to travel and my partner and me would pay the travel fare ? We are looking for a sperm donor only . Would you be willing to do that ?

Thanks Alicia

Hi I'm interested... In ni or ai... I'll come to you and we can arrange? Do you charge as I'd prefer a free donation to enable me to have funds for my baby xx

Hi,
    After a week with no replies I didn't look at this post again until now. I assume you 3 have found someone. Am still potentially available depending on lockdown. Also I now have a car so could travel.

Tyke

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW