White British donor available

by Turtle      .      30 Jul 2020

I successfully helped with 8 donor babies between 2014-2017 and am now willing to help again.

I am 6ft, green/blue eyes, intelligent....

Based within the M4 corridor I am in easy reach of the Thames Valley, the South West, London, the South, the Midlands, the South East and South Wales.

Let me know if you are interested.

Good luck in you quests

19 Replies

Turtle on 30 Jul 2020

I successfully helped with 8 donor babies between 2014-2017 and am now willing to help again.

I am 6ft, green/blue eyes, intelligent....

Based within the M4 corridor I am in easy reach of the Thames Valley, the South West, London, the South, the Midlands, the South East and South Wales.

Let me know if you are interested.

Good luck in you quests

Dellaa on 31 Jul 2020

Hi there I am new to this and have no idea where to start, I am looking for a sperm donor for myself and my lesbian partner, do you have any advice on how this all works? Congratulations on helping so mamy people that's so amazing

Turtle on 03 Aug 2020

Hi Della,
    Once you have a short list of donors ask questions.
    Don’t be afraid to ask anything. It could be relating to parenting attitudes if coparenting and religion, health, existing children, donation method, success rate, logistics, etc.
    By the way I helped two recipients with siblings so it was 6 recipients/couples for the 8 babies :)

Zeberdee on 07 Aug 2020

Hi I’m new to this also.
    Would be happy to discuss further looking for a donor not to co-parent in the Dorset area.
    Let me know if you’re willing to discuss further

hapfam38 on 09 Aug 2020

Hello Turtle,

Please contact me if you feel you are able to help me and like the sound of my profile.

Katy

Turtle on 10 Aug 2020

Hi Zeberdee,
    Get in touch.

Turtle on 11 Aug 2020

Zeberdee - what are you looking for?

Janey30 on 13 Aug 2020

I'm not sure how to message you. I'm in Devon and looking for an experienced donor to see if they can help me

sue444 on 20 Aug 2020

hi get in touch looking for a proven sperm donor

Dclark on 29 Aug 2020

Hi
    Turtle can you inbox me would like to know more and if you can help please

Nikki283 on 14 Sep 2020

Hi, we are a married couple looking for a sperm donor only. We have had a couple of unsuccessful IUIs due to timing them, and would like to increase our chances now by having a donor to AI at home a few times over the Ov window.

Is it something you can do ? Drop us a line.

Thankyou :)))

devonlas on 04 Oct 2020

Hello, I am looking for a donor (not Co parent) with all the relevant tests and checks. 35 year old causican woman looking to conceive again in the south West Region. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lesley75 on 05 Oct 2020

Hi,

I am new to this, how does it work, is it AI or natural insemination?
    I am single looking for a sperm donor please.

Kind regards

Lesley-Anne

Cwendy on 07 Oct 2020

Hello.
    I have never done this before. But can you please explain how this process would work if I wanted you to be a (contact-free) donor?
    Thank you.

Charlotte

Bonny809 on 16 Oct 2020

Hi I’m new to this I will like to know how is work and I’m looking for donor please

KirKel93 on 22 Oct 2020

Hi,
    This is mine and my partners first time looking for a donor. We are in a lesbian relationship and you seem to be somewhat of what we are looking for in a donor. Check out our profile and send us a message if you think you may be able to help.

leigha10 on 27 Oct 2020

Hiya, this is mine and my partners first time at this so we are both very new to this. We are a lesbian couple and you seem to be what we are looking for as you seem experienced.

xsesamex on 31 Oct 2020

Hello there, I’ve not done this before so I’m not sure how to go about it all. I’m interested in more information if you could please help me out.
    Many thanks for your time

fmw99 on 04 Nov 2020

Hi,

I’m a 20 year old female who’s new to this website so i don’t know how to go about messaging you. Please message me as I am desperate for a baby.

Bubsyw90 on 06 Nov 2020

Hey turtle,

I have been together with my girlfriend for over ten years.

We are currently looking for a sperm donor.

For artificial home insemination .

I really want to carry but I have pcos so it seems to be difficult to know exsacly when it might work best. If you are up for the challenge

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW