What's AI+??

by Melvo      .      27 Jun 2017

Hi. I'm probably being a bit naïve here! I get what AI and NI is but I recently came across the abbrev AI+ could anyone shed some light on what it entails and are there other methods whose abbrev I've yet to come across?! :) Thanks

2 Replies

Melvo on 27 Jun 2017

Hi. I'm probably being a bit naïve here! I get what AI and NI is but I recently came across the abbrev AI+ could anyone shed some light on what it entails and are there other methods whose abbrev I've yet to come across?! :) Thanks

StaceyV on 01 Jul 2017

I'd never heard tell of it either so had a little google lol.
    I've copy and pasted this from another page...
    AI+ = AI with recipient co-operation (Donation obtained with recipient present and giving assistance in the room and this could be anything to stimulate the donor e.g. parading, mutual touching, a helping hand, oral, anything other than intercourse. The recipient then inseminates the donation as per AI
    Hope that helps :)

Melvo on 22 Jul 2017

Hi StaceyV,

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was being naïve! Lol

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW