West Sussex Sperm Donor

by marcope9      .      25 Jan 2020

Hi,

I am looking to donate to someone (or a couple) who are responsible and decent. I am only looking to donate via the AI method. Am based in West Sussex so anyone within this county is fine by me. Am also willing to consider anyone in Surrey, East Sussex and Hampshire as they are neighbouring counties. Would be committed to whoever I helped until pregnancy was achieved.

Am also open to some form of loose/or close co-parenting arrangement if the chemistry is right. If co-parenting, the person would need to be a similar age, intelligent, cultured and responsible.

Happy to chat and send more details/photos :)

3 Replies

marcope9 on 25 Jan 2020

Hi,

I am looking to donate to someone (or a couple) who are responsible and decent. I am only looking to donate via the AI method. Am based in West Sussex so anyone within this county is fine by me. Am also willing to consider anyone in Surrey, East Sussex and Hampshire as they are neighbouring counties. Would be committed to whoever I helped until pregnancy was achieved.

Am also open to some form of loose/or close co-parenting arrangement if the chemistry is right. If co-parenting, the person would need to be a similar age, intelligent, cultured and responsible.

Happy to chat and send more details/photos :)

EJ08 on 29 Jan 2020

Hi, I am based in Hampshire. I am 31, single, work full time and co-own my house with my father. Would be interested in finding out more about you. Look forward to hearing from you.

KayVee on 02 Feb 2020

Hi!

My wife and I are desperate for a baby asap. We are in Eastbourne east Sussex. If you are interested in helping us please reply :)

Thank you!

Another1 on 13 Feb 2020

Hi, I am interested please message me and we can have a chat, thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW