west coast scotland single lady looking for donor asap

by weejoe » 21 Apr 2012

Hi im a single 38yr old lady yearning for a baby after 18yrs with a partner that was sterile ;( i feel my life is incomplete as i always wanted to be a mummy and at this stage in my life its getting harder and im getting scared that it will never happen so if there r any kind gents out there that wud like to help me fulfill my dream plz contact me with options of donorship and costs involved. i can travel as i drive would fly if it meant my dream becoming reality... ;)

Await any response with baited breath..............tryin not to get too excited here and thats just at the thought of becoming a mummy.

Joanne

by humegar » 07 May 2012

Hi, I'd be interested in discussing further. I'm a professional male, based in the south of Scotland. 41 years of age, healthy, tall, dark hair and eyes, non smoking and don't drink alcohol.

Let me know if you'd like to talk further.

by weejoe » 31 Aug 2012

Hi there tried to contact you just wondering if you have deleted your profile? :cry:

by weejoe » 31 Aug 2012

weejoe wrote:Hi im a single 38yr old lady yearning for a baby after 18yrs with a partner that was sterile ;( i feel my life is incomplete as i always wanted to be a mummy and at this stage in my life its getting harder and im getting scared that it will never happen so if there r any kind gents out there that wud like to help me fulfill my dream plz contact me with options of donorship and costs involved. i can travel as i drive would fly if it meant my dream becoming reality... ;)

Await any response with baited breath..............tryin not to get too excited here and thats just at the thought of becoming a mummy.

Joanne

Still looking for a donor, can anybody on here help me???????????????????????????????????? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

by jao » 02 Sep 2012

hi, i'll be happy to help.

by KHD » 03 Sep 2012

Hi I am Kyle I am 24 yr old I am 6ft blue eyes blue eyes healthy and fit I will help u it a sad story are u whating NI or AI ?

by jao » 03 Sep 2012

Hi, I'd like to offer my help.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW