Welsh donor

by JamesEvans      .      12 Nov 2010

Hi , I am a donor based in Wales. Would love to help people out . I only donate by AI , have three of my own children and have helped several couples with a good results.

Have a high IQ , good sense of humour.

Anyone has any questions feel free to get in touch .

James

2 Replies

JamesEvans on 12 Nov 2010

Hi , I am a donor based in Wales. Would love to help people out . I only donate by AI , have three of my own children and have helped several couples with a good results.

Have a high IQ , good sense of humour.

Anyone has any questions feel free to get in touch .

James

top8 on 28 Feb 2014

Hi. My name is Jodie an I am in a lesbian relationship and have been for 4 years now. I have 2 children previously from a past relationship but myself and partner would love to have a child of our own. We also live in wales. Could you tell us abit more about yourself please?
    Thanx

Simba13 on 25 May 2021

Hi hope you are well are you still donating please i am sammy A 28 from pontypool always wanted children but unfortunately my partners have been unable to fill this void
    Thankyou

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW