Well educated black guy looking for a female co-parent.

by Chris2x      .      25 Dec 2015

Hello
    I am 36 years old, well educated with a stable job. I am looking for a female who is interested in co-parenting. I would like to be fully involved in the child's upbringing and provide all the support ( including financial support) needed. Please get in touch if you are interested.

4 Replies

Hello
    I am 36 years old, well educated with a stable job. I am looking for a female who is interested in co-parenting. I would like to be fully involved in the child's upbringing and provide all the support ( including financial support) needed. Please get in touch if you are interested.

Hi Chris,

I am interested, where about in the UK are you?

Amanda

Hi

Same question x

Hi me and my fiancé are looking for a donor in hertfordshire would you be interested in a lesbian couple?

Xx Ellie and G xx

Hi would you consider assisting me and parenting together??

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW