wanting to start a fmaily of our own

by tonib77      .      03 Jan 2012

Hi, Me & my wife had our civil partnership in june 2010, and now seeking to start our own family, we are looking for a sperm donor to help us achieve this. we would want to be the sole parent's and bring up our child as both mummies. Now of course when our child reached the age of 18 years old and wanted to meet their biological father, we would want this for them.but no contact until and if this is the case. please contact me if you are serious and can help us. Thankyou.

1 post Replies

tonib77 on 03 Jan 2012

Hi, Me & my wife had our civil partnership in june 2010, and now seeking to start our own family, we are looking for a sperm donor to help us achieve this. we would want to be the sole parent's and bring up our child as both mummies. Now of course when our child reached the age of 18 years old and wanted to meet their biological father, we would want this for them.but no contact until and if this is the case. please contact me if you are serious and can help us. Thankyou.

Please, check my profile. I would like very much to be a father and my wife cannot conceive. I'm not interested in co-parenting but I would like to know that there's a kid of mine somewhere, well taken care of. If I can help someone at the same time, it would be a blessing. Thank you.
    Alberto

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW