Wanting to share mummy daddy duties, anyone from Kent?

by Clare80      .      19 Jan 2017

Well I'm 36, separated from my husband due to the fact he did an about turn on having a family.

I would really love a relationship and children but it looks like I'm going to have to choose one over the other. I would love to have a child with someone who wants to be involved with the child's upbringing.

Let me know if you are from the south East of England xx

5 Replies

Well I'm 36, separated from my husband due to the fact he did an about turn on having a family.

I would really love a relationship and children but it looks like I'm going to have to choose one over the other. I would love to have a child with someone who wants to be involved with the child's upbringing.

Let me know if you are from the south East of England xx

Hello, I am Fred. I am a top black professional, tall, humorous and decent. Do get in contact if you are interested.
    Take care.

Hi Claire,

I'm not from South East England but I am willing to travel if need be. I am interested in coparenting and sharing responsibilities. Message me if your interested.

Hi,

I'm from the Midlands, but travelling isn't an issue. I'm looking to co-parent and be involved in upbringing.

Hi Clare,

I'm in Kent and am looking for a 50/50 approach to co-parenting. Solvent homeowner / primary school teacher. PM me if you fancy a chat.

Dx

Hi Clare
    I m in manchester and can relocate. Let me know if still looking.
    Ash

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW