wanting to be dad dearne valley

by kev36      .      12 Jan 2020

hi all

im wanting to be a dad and to co-parent with someone would love to be in the same house as u and the little one to bring up maybe relationship with u
    im easy going guy slim 511 tall dark hair slim I work full time and can support u want to be dad

anyone interested email me and lets talk thanks
    x

2 Replies

kev36 on 12 Jan 2020

hi all

im wanting to be a dad and to co-parent with someone would love to be in the same house as u and the little one to bring up maybe relationship with u
    im easy going guy slim 511 tall dark hair slim I work full time and can support u want to be dad

anyone interested email me and lets talk thanks
    x

Lottie on 03 Feb 2020

Hi that is exactly what comes to mind when I think of co parenting! Message me

will do sending u email x

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW