Want AI doner but do men want sex?

by jocat      .      24 Jan 2021

Hi

I get the feeling that men actually want to have sex rather than donate sperm.
    Have any women found that? I don't want to have sex with a random man - But I feel that it's the only option on here.

I want to be wrong!

5 Replies

jocat on 24 Jan 2021

Hi

I get the feeling that men actually want to have sex rather than donate sperm.
    Have any women found that? I don't want to have sex with a random man - But I feel that it's the only option on here.

I want to be wrong!

Sorry but most of the men here are just for sex.

Megoodspe on 02 Feb 2021

No not all men are the same. I think if we told the truth we alI like sex.
    But this is rather different because we are dealing with life here. So yes we have to f☆☆k with natural insemination! But this is very important and special for the recipient. And the NI doner.So please choose your doner with that in mind!!!

Sargent8 on 08 Feb 2021

I am a male in South Wales. I see that sex can be seen as the only option but there is AI and PI available. I have seen some men prefer the full deed but its not required. Stick to your guns and do what you want to do.

asian40s on 14 Feb 2021

I'd do AI or PI and not sex ..... not all men are the same.

missmkxo on 18 Feb 2021

True! But then it's another thing they need to be STD tested and show proof. Cannot do bareback sex just like that!

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW