Wannabe Dad

by Dad      .      06 Jul 2021

Hi ,

I am Shanil and recently turned 37. I have always wanted to be a father. I work as a primary school teacher. I am half French and half Mauritian and I am a linguist.
    I am 1m85 and I am mixed race.
    I envy those dads who play with their children in parks as I would like mine at some point but I am conscious of my age as I am not getting any younger and would like to co-parent as I cannot afford surrogacy. Anyone in the Hackney or London area.

All the best,
    Shanil

1 post Replies

Dad on 06 Jul 2021

Hi ,

I am Shanil and recently turned 37. I have always wanted to be a father. I work as a primary school teacher. I am half French and half Mauritian and I am a linguist.
    I am 1m85 and I am mixed race.
    I envy those dads who play with their children in parks as I would like mine at some point but I am conscious of my age as I am not getting any younger and would like to co-parent as I cannot afford surrogacy. Anyone in the Hackney or London area.

All the best,
    Shanil

ChloeLDN on 18 Jul 2021

Hi, sounds like we're looking for similarly things. Let's discuss?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW