Very fertile female looking for a partner to start a family

by Kay777      .      10 Nov 2018

Dear Fertile men,

I am a 44 female who has spent a lot of time looking after her folks and not being in a relationship for near 20 years and now it is time for me to have a baby within a committed relationship. I my own house and car, just need a single childless man, I am confident after a few meetings and interviews I can tell if we'll get on. Anyone interested in giving that a go with me, please get in touch asap.

Good luck xx
    Kay

5 Replies

Dear Fertile men,

I am a 44 female who has spent a lot of time looking after her folks and not being in a relationship for near 20 years and now it is time for me to have a baby within a committed relationship. I my own house and car, just need a single childless man, I am confident after a few meetings and interviews I can tell if we'll get on. Anyone interested in giving that a go with me, please get in touch asap.

Good luck xx
    Kay

Can help
    Where are you?

Want to help am in Liverpool and single

Hi Iam looking to help
    Iam in Newcastle/Liverpool

I am near Burnley, if you want help getting pregnant I am down.

Dear Kay,

I’ve read your advert and thought I’d get in touch.

I’m 39 and am keen to discuss more.

Do let me know,

Mark

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW