uk donor needed

by smwebber      .      06 Aug 2009

Hi I am in the UK and ready to have a baby looking for a man to help get me pregnant.
    Am 29 next week live in the south west 5ft 2 dark hair and eyes large cuddly lady with a big heart.
    Don't mind how much of a role the man would like to play.

3 Replies

smwebber on 06 Aug 2009

Hi I am in the UK and ready to have a baby looking for a man to help get me pregnant.
    Am 29 next week live in the south west 5ft 2 dark hair and eyes large cuddly lady with a big heart.
    Don't mind how much of a role the man would like to play.

babylove on 03 Sep 2009

I would love to help you to have a baby and no strings attached if that helps you.
    I am honest and would love to help you as a baby is a gift and I am sure it will be loved

rosie on 09 Dec 2009

Erik on 07 Jan 2010

I should be interested to email you or message you if you might like to write.
    Erik

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW