UK Donation

by midlandsmark      .      28 Jun 2009

Hi i am a 27 year old man who wants to have children, I am not in a relationship and due to career i cannt envisage having a stable enough relationship anytime soon to have children. I am happy to have minimal contact if you prefer or to have a more extended help. Please contact

2 Replies

midlandsmark on 28 Jun 2009

Hi i am a 27 year old man who wants to have children, I am not in a relationship and due to career i cannt envisage having a stable enough relationship anytime soon to have children. I am happy to have minimal contact if you prefer or to have a more extended help. Please contact

sambe on 10 Jul 2009

Hi,

I am 18 years old nearlly 19 and i would love to have a baby.i know everythink about them from birth plus iv done child care level 2 and 3 at college.i am in the Uk. i wouldnt mind contact with the child any way you prefer. any other questions please ask.

Samantha

Jay on 28 Oct 2009

Hi there,
    Are you still looking to donating? If yes drop me a line. I am working part-time and want to be a mum anytime soon. Hope to hear from you.

Regards

Jay

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW