Two Mummies with no baby

by ShariceR      .      10 Jun 2020

Hi all,

My Mrs and I have been looking for a donor for over 2 years and have even let down by two previous donors that have just led us on. It’s heartbreaking because being a parent is something we’ve both wanted for such a long time.

We’re looking for a donor who is south asian, northern african or middle eastern in the London area or someone who is willing to travel to London.

We greatly appreciate anyone with an interest to help us start a family, currently do not hold a premium account but feel free to reply for more information

5 Replies

ShariceR on 10 Jun 2020

Hi all,

My Mrs and I have been looking for a donor for over 2 years and have even let down by two previous donors that have just led us on. It’s heartbreaking because being a parent is something we’ve both wanted for such a long time.

We’re looking for a donor who is south asian, northern african or middle eastern in the London area or someone who is willing to travel to London.

We greatly appreciate anyone with an interest to help us start a family, currently do not hold a premium account but feel free to reply for more information

navee123 on 16 Jul 2020

Hello,

I am Indian 27 Active sperm donor. I have good enough successful donations for couple to start a beautiful family. I can travel to central London.
    please do respond if you are looking.

William5 on 23 Jul 2020

hi am interested.

Elijah22 on 03 Aug 2020

Interested

xylondon on 09 Nov 2020

Hello!

I'd like to help you both have a child, whichever way you wish. I'm middle-aged but in good shape, I'm naturally slim/athletic, brown eyes/hair, white British, decent looks. I'm PhD educated, working as a university professor and living in North London.

Let me know if you want to take things further.

Best wishes,

James.

hawaiin on 10 Nov 2020

Interested

I am ready to help you guys !!

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW