transfemale here looking to co-parent (Surrey)

by jkw96      .      05 May 2018

hey, im a trans female (pre op and hormones) im looking to coparent

Im 21, 6 foot 2, friendly, i have my live sorted for me so far, but i really have wanted kids since i was 16, but now is the time i have to have kids, as hormones will make me sterile.
    if any women who are in surrey are interested please reply thanks.

my family and extended family would be happy to help with any potential baby and care also :)

0 Replies

hey, im a trans female (pre op and hormones) im looking to coparent

Im 21, 6 foot 2, friendly, i have my live sorted for me so far, but i really have wanted kids since i was 16, but now is the time i have to have kids, as hormones will make me sterile.
    if any women who are in surrey are interested please reply thanks.

my family and extended family would be happy to help with any potential baby and care also :)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW