Co-Parenting – Find a Sperm Donor or CoParent in the UK Forum Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK White Sperm Donor needed for AI in London for Gay Woman

• White Sperm Donor needed for AI in London for Gay Woman

Posted by ___deleted-user on 29 June 2020 at 06:53

Hello all,

My name is Katy and I’m a 38 year old, black professional and mum to one who identifies as a lesbian.
    I am looking to complete my family by having one more child so I need the help of a donor in order to make this happen.

I am looking for a White Donor only (personal preference) between the ages of 33 and 39. I would be the Main caregiver with No parental involvement from the donor but I am happy to send pictures and keep you updated. Possibility of meeting the child in the future so he or she knows where they came from. I would also prefer that only my name be on the birth certificate so we both know where we stand.

Something to note is that I use crutches occasionally due to some muscle weakness in my knees but you should also know that Nothing holds me back from achieving anything and I already have one child who wants for nothing so please don’t be put off from wanting to help me… I work also but I am happy to make myself available during ovulation. Honesty in this case is always the best policy.

I hope to hear from Genuine donors only.

Katy.

___deleted-user replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • munster

5 July 2020 at 11:38

Hi I help u older man single

• ___deleted-user

8 July 2020 at 06:05

Hello munster.

Please send me a personal message so I can learn more about you as I can’t find you on the main site page. How old are you and where do you live for example?