Co-Parenting – Find a Sperm Donor or CoParent in the UK Forum Co-Parents in UK Fit and Healthy man for Co-parenting in Sussex

• Fit and Healthy man for Co-parenting in Sussex

Posted by Adamco24 on 26 February 2021 at 16:42

Hello there, I am a responsible man looking for somebody to co parent with, ideally to start a relationship and to see if this works out we can develop it to co-parenting. I have been busy over the last years in my own things and I think I have reached a time where I can look at my personal life despite my other professional commitments,

I am not running a formula one race, so we can take our time even if things stay a year to develop. I live in East Sussex but I go to London on regular basis ,

I would really like to hear from somebody wishing to co-parent and looking for a stable relationship, my real purpose is not to have a child and throw away to live in an unstable environment and I am not providing a service, in fact, my intention is to have a relationship with the partner and maybe to raise this child in one family if things work out.

I also urge the contact from at least acceptable shape and looking women, not necessarily super hot but you know you can’t have a full relationship including sexual with someone you can’t get attracted to.

I am a member of this website so I will be able to read your messages now. A a message to my profile is the best reply as I might not get notified on replies to this post but will try to keep an eye on it,

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Adam

___deleted-user replied 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Penny83

15 July 2020 at 18:10

Hi Adam
    I’m new on here and I came across your post. Are you still looking for a co parent? I’m 37 years single lady. I would love to meet someone who is interested in co parenting. For me time is a big factor, I dont want to miss my chance of being a mother and the usual way of having a child has not worked out so I’m giving this a try
    If interested maybe we can chat?

• Win1984

16 July 2020 at 20:32

Hi Adam

Hope you are well! I just looked through your profile. I am interested in same thing as you are looking for here. If you don’t mind we could chat further. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks.

• ___deleted-user

14 March 2021 at 17:32

Hi Adam,
    Your post sounds interesting. You have captured my attention and I would like to get in touch.
    Thanks