Tall with brown eyes ?

by Joducan » 01 Feb 2016

Hello
Looking for somebody who's fit and active and healthy. Would prefer NI I think there's more chance that way but would need us both to have recent sti tests and proof.
Would travel for the right person but again I'm aware it probably will take more than one attempt at my age - 40

by Melvo » 04 Feb 2016

Hi,

Tall with brown hair here :) You're quite welcome to get in touch to discuss for further details.

Melvo

by ash80 » 05 Feb 2016

I would only be able to help with Ai .

by cki1992 » 06 Feb 2016

Hey if you're still looking for a guy then get in contact and we can have a chat!

Would be nice to get to know more about you!

Have a great weekend
J

by corcaigh » 07 Feb 2016

Hello 32 year Irish welling to help
I'm a trainee doctor
Cheers Patrick

by freedom1 » 16 Feb 2016

good morning hope all well on this winters day......
I am 6 foot one brown eyes blonde brown hair....this is your dreams and not about me.....you will know if you have found the right one....at 45 I have a very high sperm count very and success this is me hoping to give something back in this world.....to fill others dreams as mine have been filled......
dorset

by Donordavid » 16 Feb 2016

Hi, I'm 39 years old, I'm 6'2" tall, dark brown hair and eyes. More than happy with NI and am already a father of a healthy boy. Would be great to hear from you. David

by bigguy21 » 07 Mar 2016

6ft 3 brown bair sport build would be happy to help am allot younger then you so i am willing to help

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW