Taking the last trier to get a suitable coparent

by Kazy75      .      18 Sep 2017

I I have posted like twice here but not getting active and dedicated mother.
    I am making the last attempt and believe some one somewhere who really want to have baby will contact and let make the dream of having baby together come true.
    Cheers

5 Replies

I I have posted like twice here but not getting active and dedicated mother.
    I am making the last attempt and believe some one somewhere who really want to have baby will contact and let make the dream of having baby together come true.
    Cheers

Hi K

Have you found a match or are you still looking for a co-parent match?
    What kind of co-parenting agreement are you looking for? 50/50?
    What method of insemination? AI or PI or NI?

You can direct message me if you like.

Thanks

I read your reply and happy for the interest you has shown
    Relating to your question the coparent I am looking after is not 50-50 all I want is access to the child and play active fatherly role
    On method of donation I am not keen on particular method it depends on what will suite your likeness.
    For further information and question kindly message me

Hello Tas123
    I am yet to find any rightful lady therefore I am still searching.
    On your question I am not keen on the percentage of access to the baby all I want is to play my fatherly role.
    On method of donation I am ok by any method that will suit you.
    Kindly get back to me if you are still interested

Hi K,If both of you don't agree to have a child: talk to me.

Hi Sachie
    Actually ever since she post me a reply she has not reply to my message again.
    Base on that reason I think we can talk and agree to coparent together.
    Kindly send me a private message.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Cheers

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW