Successful donor

by Jayjay46      .      07 Apr 2018

Hi if your looking for a successful sperm donor in South East England please contact me I have a very high success rate and would love to help people start a family

5 Replies

Jayjay46 on 07 Apr 2018

Hi if your looking for a successful sperm donor in South East England please contact me I have a very high success rate and would love to help people start a family

Gale2011 on 09 Apr 2018

Hi we are based in Kent? How close are you?

shanlou3 on 10 Apr 2018

Hi,

We are in Fleet, Hampshire. Where are you?

Mrsw15 on 18 Apr 2018

Hi we are in Hampshire looking for a donor. AI only. Can I get some further info

Saph on 03 May 2018

Hi I’m in south east London, can I have some more information please, many thanks, hope to hear from you soon :)

krys11 on 08 May 2018

Hi I am in South east. Are you still donating? Please message me. Thank you :)

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW