Strong, healthy, Cornish woman

by Flame77      .      23 Feb 2016

Hello. I am a 39yo Cornish woman. I do a lot of weightlifting, have been an alternative model in the recent past, and I am a muscular, attractive, hourglass, busty plus-size. Striking to look at, loving, fiery, intelligent, ballsy, with an independent, free spirit and a big heart. I am looking to co-parent. I don't have paid membership just now, but feel free to wink and check my profile.
    No timewasters, wimps, or lotharios please.

4 Replies

Flame77 on 23 Feb 2016

Hello. I am a 39yo Cornish woman. I do a lot of weightlifting, have been an alternative model in the recent past, and I am a muscular, attractive, hourglass, busty plus-size. Striking to look at, loving, fiery, intelligent, ballsy, with an independent, free spirit and a big heart. I am looking to co-parent. I don't have paid membership just now, but feel free to wink and check my profile.
    No timewasters, wimps, or lotharios please.

wayne47 on 26 Feb 2016

Am in liverpol would like to coparent

Leon1988 on 27 Feb 2016

Hi I would be interested

Flame77 on 28 Feb 2016

I've updated my subscription now. So feel free to drop me a few lines about yourself.:)

MarkZH on 02 Mar 2016

Hi Flame,
    Your profile is unavailable at the moment.
    I get an error when trying to visit your profile page, so am unable to send you a message.
    x Mark

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW