sperm donor offerd

by stretch » 29 Aug 2012

I am 36 and the proud father of 2 healthy bright children. I have 2 boys . I know what a joy having children is (and a nightmare at times!!) and just want to help a couple or single who are finding it hard Willing to travel .Only interested if I am allowed minimal contact (emails photos etc) but not full on as I have my own family to raise and the child would have you as its parent/s

by Sophie_ » 29 Aug 2012

Hey, where are you based?

by stretch » 30 Aug 2012

i am in swindon but will travel any where any thing over 3 hours drive i would need some where to stay i can be contacted as full member

by cleggy » 04 Sep 2012

stretch wrote:i am in swindon but will travel any where any thing over 3 hours drive i would need some where to stay i can be contacted as full member

Hello i'm 23 and a single mother to my daughter already, i am happy to have any contact with the child so whatever suits you best, i'm comeing off the implant in a few months so wouldnt mind if i could keep you in contact? also i don't want to be rude but would you be willing to show a picture and be happy to do a medcial check? (sorry i don't mean to be rude lol)

sarah x

by stretch » 06 Sep 2012

yes i am happy to do any medcial check you want and hat picture would you want as happy to show any picture you want

by amy82 » 11 Sep 2012

hi there my gf and i are looking for a
donor,we are in berkshire

by stretch » 13 Sep 2012

i could help as not that far for me to go but you will need to email me

by star94 » 07 Nov 2012

hi me and my partner are looking for home insemination badly wanting a family willing to put the donor up to stay iff willing to travel we live in north yorkshire.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW