Sperm donor wanted in West Sussex area!!

by kid90s      .      12 Sep 2013

Hey I'm desperately trying to find a sperm donor in the West Sussex area. I'm not fussed about looks or intelligence, any baby I have will be loved more than anything in this world. I have been advised to have a baby now as I have fertility problems that can only be resolved by removing my womb, which won't be done until I have a child, so have had to bring the baby plans forward a few years (although I've been wanting one for a couple of years now).

2 Replies

Hey I'm desperately trying to find a sperm donor in the West Sussex area. I'm not fussed about looks or intelligence, any baby I have will be loved more than anything in this world. I have been advised to have a baby now as I have fertility problems that can only be resolved by removing my womb, which won't be done until I have a child, so have had to bring the baby plans forward a few years (although I've been wanting one for a couple of years now).

Hi, did you find anyone to help you?

If not, drop me a line for a chat.

feel free to contact me

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW