Sperm donor wanted

by Georgiek      .      29 Aug 2020

Hi. I am looking for a sperm donor to help me achieve being a first time mother. I am 38 years old and haven't met the right partner yet to fulfil this dream. I am currently living in Edinburgh,Scotland. Also very am very new to this. :)

4 Replies

Georgiek on 29 Aug 2020

Hi. I am looking for a sperm donor to help me achieve being a first time mother. I am 38 years old and haven't met the right partner yet to fulfil this dream. I am currently living in Edinburgh,Scotland. Also very am very new to this. :)

HAZZ50 on 29 Aug 2020

hello georgi, hope your well, im happy to help, iam in enfield, north london, my profile is also avaiable.

Born1976 on 30 Aug 2020

Hi Georgie. I’m Ed from just outside Glasgow. I’d be interested in chatting. I have pics on my profile so you can have a look and if you’d like to chat I’d love to hear from you

donator2 on 06 Sep 2020

Hello Georgie,

Hope you're doing well, are you still looking? I could help you out with this. I am in Brighton, 6'1, white male, blue eyes, healthy. My profile is available.

Noel1989 on 18 Sep 2020

Hi willing to help black male 32. Live in Bedford let me know.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW