Yes sure I am available.

rob52 on 09 Mar 2020

HI you need a my
    sperm for free?

rob52 on 09 Mar 2020

hi, can you meet me?

gac17 on 11 Mar 2020

Hi bekah
    I’m in south London & would be interested in helping you. I can travel to you as I travel around the country for work. I have successfully donated before

Frank169 on 12 Mar 2020

Send a pm

Utile on 09 May 2020

Hi there!

Where abouts are you, and what kind of relationship do you want for your littke one?

I live in Falmouth, and am prepared to travel.

Ex-teacher, working with difficult children for 30 years.

All my brood have left, but keen to have more.

I may seem old, but I am very fit (raced for GB a couple of years ago) and am still very broody for more children. I own my own place and am still professional.

Keen to Co parent, but willing to accept a godfather role.

Keep well, in these times,
    Lewis

Martin7A on 15 May 2020

Hi bekah728 I have read your profile and happy to help you get pregnant and I am proven and have helped 5 women get pregnant in the last 18 months I also know that you will need to try 2 to 3 times each month when you are ovulating, yes I know what is needed to get you pregnant also I am willing to meet you and keep trying each month till you do become pregnant, I have up to date STI tests and willing to either come to you or you come to me just around the M25 I hope to hear from you soon.
    Best Wishes Martin

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW