Sperm donor wanted....

by Claire12      .      10 Dec 2017

Looking for a sperm donor in the Hertfordshire area, I'm a 37 year old women and feel my time is running out. The longing for a child is getting stronger and stronger.
    I'm healthy, I don't smoke and no known medical conditions.
    Very serious about this and hope there is someone out there who can help me.
    Please get in touch if you think you can help.

8 Replies

Claire12 on 10 Dec 2017

Looking for a sperm donor in the Hertfordshire area, I'm a 37 year old women and feel my time is running out. The longing for a child is getting stronger and stronger.
    I'm healthy, I don't smoke and no known medical conditions.
    Very serious about this and hope there is someone out there who can help me.
    Please get in touch if you think you can help.

troy04 on 11 Dec 2017

Hello,

i'm 32. y.o. Italian boy, polite and reserved 173cm skinny but good body.
    i can help you, how to contact and keep in touch? We can talk about all.

casey12 on 12 Dec 2017

I can most certainly help and would be honoured to

Jay12345 on 12 Dec 2017

Hi Claire,
    I'd be very happy to help.
    Please feel free to take a look at my profile and drop me a message.

djlee on 17 Dec 2017

Hi, Love to help. You can check my profile and get back to me

Johnboy1 on 19 Dec 2017

Happy to help I am local

krueger on 22 Feb 2018

Hello there! My husband and I have been TTC for 5 years but only recently had the problem diagnosed. Low sperm count and low motility. Husband doesn't have a vericocele. Doctors took some blood to see if he has low testosterone. I'm worried, as this is our last shot-if his testosterone is normal, there's nothing they can do to help us except for IVF. Since I check out OK, so my husband suggested to use a sperm donor. Now we started to look for a clinic. He came across First Egg Bank in Belgium. We would like to discuss this now before we even know if DH can be helped.

Citscits on 12 Jun 2018

How did you get on ?

h1llsy on 20 Jul 2018

Hi I would be interested in discussing things further if you are willing? I am 43 with no children which i desperately want to change. would want to be actively involved in the child's life.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW