Sperm donor wanted june/July

by Cath27      .      05 Apr 2018

I'm looking for a sperm donor for june/July. I'm based near Chippenham where there is easy access via the motorway and a train station. If anyone thinks they can help please give me a message.
    I'm after someone ideally under 36, Caucasian, brown hair, blue eyes.

3 Replies

Cath27 on 05 Apr 2018

I'm looking for a sperm donor for june/July. I'm based near Chippenham where there is easy access via the motorway and a train station. If anyone thinks they can help please give me a message.
    I'm after someone ideally under 36, Caucasian, brown hair, blue eyes.

Moc412 on 05 Apr 2018

Hi cath. I received your message but can’t see it. Anyway would love to help. Message back and we can chat somehow?

Prince1 on 09 Apr 2018

Are you still looking a donor plz reply

paul46 on 09 Apr 2018

Hi Cath I'm Paul 48 And I'm working and staying in cal me for a long while and I'm a healthy proven tested Ni or Pi donor maybe I can help

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW