Sperm Donor wanted in UK

by mrandmrss      .      06 Aug 2009

HI, my husband and i are looking for a sperm donor to help us concieve a child which we have been trying to concieve desprately for nearly 6 years, and after 2 failed rounds of ivf we have decided to try a donor. We are currently living near Watford, Herts looking for a man over 5'6" with blonde or brown hair and blue eyes who is willing to donate to us via AI with no co-parenting role and no other contact as my husband will be the childs father from day one and we will ask nothing of you other than to help us out of the kindness of your heart. Hopefully somebody can help us please contact us if you think you are the special person we are looing for many thanks

MR and Mrs S

0 Replies

mrandmrss on 06 Aug 2009

HI, my husband and i are looking for a sperm donor to help us concieve a child which we have been trying to concieve desprately for nearly 6 years, and after 2 failed rounds of ivf we have decided to try a donor. We are currently living near Watford, Herts looking for a man over 5'6" with blonde or brown hair and blue eyes who is willing to donate to us via AI with no co-parenting role and no other contact as my husband will be the childs father from day one and we will ask nothing of you other than to help us out of the kindness of your heart. Hopefully somebody can help us please contact us if you think you are the special person we are looing for many thanks

MR and Mrs S

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW