Sperm donor wanted Dorset/South West

by Taylo93      .      07 May 2020

Looking for a donor in this area for when lockdown is over, ideally AI but open to other methods if the right donor is found. Thanks in advance!

2 Replies

Taylo93 on 07 May 2020

Looking for a donor in this area for when lockdown is over, ideally AI but open to other methods if the right donor is found. Thanks in advance!

Hi there!

I am in Falmouth, and willing to travel.

Brought up four step-children, but lost my only son.

Keen to carry on my healthy genes, and broody for more children.

I may be a bit old, but my sperm was recently checked and I am a healthy, non - smoking ex - British athlete. So, plenty of adventure left in me!

Willing to take on varied roles to suit recipient.

Have donated before.

Lewis

Hi I have read your profile and do believe I can help you get pregnant I do have a lot of experience in this I have got 5 women pregnant in the last 18 months it's about timing you need the sperm just before you start to ovulate I be happy to come to you and help and keep doing till you do get pregnant
    Best wishes Martin

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW