Sperm Donor

by Db1997      .      02 Nov 2020

Hi!
    I am looking for a Sperm Donor in the UK to help me with artificial insemination in the hopes to have a beautiful happy and healthy child of my own.
    I am a single, working woman hoping to become a parent in the very near future.
    Thank you. X

2 Replies

Db1997 on 02 Nov 2020

Hi!
    I am looking for a Sperm Donor in the UK to help me with artificial insemination in the hopes to have a beautiful happy and healthy child of my own.
    I am a single, working woman hoping to become a parent in the very near future.
    Thank you. X

Omeoneab on 04 Nov 2020

08/29/1997 5"11 174pound wishing you a happy birthday if this work am sure that they will be more one way I have received a message as part of sperm count of trillion in one amp tested as part of my new life from my crowning glory I have had new balls but it still rice's over a trillium n I wish all the best for your news I just a lost soul willing to give back too the would and you not be alone have had space forward ing my next planner move in next 20years would like to be considered as sperm Donner and would like to become my pastoralists holgy back to my state name and path of tree of life thank you user programme 2year out brush unclassified caveats

Matty233 on 05 Nov 2020

Hi there. If your still looking I would love to help x

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW